Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[TRANSLATION] Weekly the TV 2010.11.17 - Arashi birthday wishes for Leader

*(okay...i'm just copying from livejournal and all credits to Darkhriss in LJ)*


[TRANSLATION] Weekly the TV 2010.11.17 - Arashi birthday wishes for Leader

The one and only baka man who will own my heart forever is 20 30 now! Oh-chan, I wish you to catch that damned tuna this year, marry Nino soon and take him to a date because he's so desperate he had to mention it even in your birthday message. Happy birthday and....THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!

Ok, so here's my tiny present to everyone for Oh-chan's birthday






Scans by saobang2211@LJ


Since I became 28 years old, I wanted to become 30 sooner. Because 28 feels like an incomplete number you see. If I wouldn’t have appointed work to do on my birthday, I’d like to spend the entire day all alone on a boat. To start my thirties while floating over the Tokyo bay…Yeah, it somehow seems like the ideal day. As for my thirties, for work or any other things I’ll do, I want to do everything with determination.

I look forward to working with you all from now on too!

Ohno Satoshi



Congratulation messages ful
l of love from the members!


From Ninomiya Kazunari

I met Leader while we were in our teens and now he’s already 30 years old…That’s a miracle ne. We couldn’t go drinking this year either, the two of us. Maybe we won’t be able to go for our entire lives…but I’m very determined so no need to rush ( laughs ). From now on too, stay the Leader you are now!



From Matsumoto Jun

So Arashi’s in the 30th generation, huh…But if I think about it, many of years have passed. Even if you’re not the type who takes responsibilities, there are a lot of times when you act like a leader. I want to express my gratitude, and as it’s your 30th birthday too, I’m a little worried about what present should I give you…


From Sakurai Sho

We’ve met 16 years ago but you haven’t changed. I don’t want you to change either from now on, but you always say “I sleep and sleep and still feel sleepy”, so I think it would be good if you could change something about that. Because, look, you’re 30 years old and already a grown up boy! ( laughs ). As for the present, I plan to give you some sneakers.


From Aiba Masaki

Leader is extremely young, he doesn’t look like being 30 years old at all. I’m sure he won’t change at all from now on either. The other day, while all of us were riding the Arashi JET, me and Leader ate a meal together and did a toast. Well, we didn’t had any conversation at all, but our feelings were conveyed, right?

credits to: Darkhriss LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment